Thursday, November 1, 2012

Autumn Vibes

First off, I want to extend my warmest sympathies to all those affected by Hurricane Sandy.As another breast cancer awareness month ends, I want to briefly discuss how great  it  is  to spread awareness about the disease and honor the survivors.

The noticeable change in the weather and scenery are the best indications that autumn is here. I absolutely love this time of year. I enjoy the smell of roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin flavored foods, the crackling sound coming from the fire place and warm apple cider. Before you know it, the holidays will be here.There are some things to look forward to this holiday season.I'll go into detail about that in another post. I'm especially looking forward to Christmas.

I provided some looks below that represent my style this fall.



fall looks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog