Friday, November 16, 2012

Product Review: Mane 'n Tail

 I suffered from dry and damaged hair. As a result, several months ago I was on the hunt for a conditioner to restore health and shine to my hair. I stumbled upon Mane 'N Tail at my local drug store and decided to try it. The product has a creamy texture and a citrus scent. The scent is not overbearing. After using the product for a month, I realized my hair was a lot stronger than it was before I started using the product. The more I continued to use the product, the more my hair improved. My hair was thin and dry from all the damage it experienced. The product also restored moisture to my hair and my hair had a lot more body than it usually does. Overall I like Mane 'N Tail and recommend to any one with the same problems I once had. I plan to post a video about the product and discuss in more detail. 





Beautysets - Hair products: mane 'n tail

with







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog